The OCC supervises the following entities and has the statutory authority to take enforcement actions against them:
- National banks and their subsidiaries
- Federally chartered savings associations and their subsidiaries
- Federal branches and agencies of foreign banks
Institution-affiliated parties (IAPs), including:
- Officers, directors, and employees
- A bank's controlling stockholders, agents, and certain other individuals.
Note: Enforcement actions taken against federally chartered savings associations prior to July 21, 2011, are only available in the OTS Enforcement Order Archive (XLS). For information about the data fields used in this spreadsheet, refer to the OTS Enforcement Order Listing Definitions (PDF).
This list reflects the most recent name of banking organizations; the most recent names may or may not be the banking organizations' names when the enforcement documents became final.
These lists are NOT guaranteed to be comprehensive.
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency expressly disclaims any responsibility for the acts of any individual or entity subject to an enforcement action, whether or not that individual or entity appears on these lists.